Education rules and regulations
The regulations consist of two parts. The Teaching and Examination Regulations (TER) are drawn up by the Board of Education and the Rules & Guidelines of the Board of Examiners (RGofBE) fall under the responsibility of the Board of Examiners.
There are regulations for the Bachelor’s programmes and for the Master’s programmes. The regulations are updated every year. They include the following points:
- Registering for courses and examinations
- Examinations and assessment
- Pass/fail rules
- Awarding the predicate cum laude
- Honours Programme
- Transitional regulations
- Appeals against decisions
- IO BSc Onderwijs- en Examenregeling (OER) 2020-2021
- IO BSc Rules & Guidelines from the Board of Examiners 2020-2021
- IDE MSc Teaching and Examination Regulations (TER) 2020-2021
- IDE MSc Rules & Guidelines from the Board of Examiners 2020-2021
The dean has taken the attached decision to ensure that education runs smoothly under the circumstances caused by the Corona crisis.
Temporary measure on Bachelor/Master transition because of COVID-19
On 1 May, the Executive Board communicated a temporary measure for the transition from the bachelor to the master.
This information refers to a possible faculty interpretation of the regulation. Here we inform you about this faculty interpretation for the Industrial Design faculty.
Board of Examiners IDE
The Board of Examiners decides on a request from a student within 40 working days upon receipt of the request.