Education rules and regulations
The regulations consist of two parts. The Teaching and Examination Regulations (TER) are drawn up by the Board of Education and the Rules & Guidelines of the Board of Examiners (RGofBE) fall under the responsibility of the Board of Examiners.
There are regulations for the Bachelor’s programmes and for the Master’s programmes. The regulations are updated every year. They include the following points:
- Registering for courses and examinations
- Examinations and assessment
- Pass/fail rules
- Awarding the predicate cum laude
- Honours Programme
- Transitional regulations
- Appeals against decisions
BSc rules and regulations 2021-2022
- IO BSc Onderwijs- en Examenregeling (OER) 2021-2022
- IO BSc Rules & Guidelines from the Board of Examiners 2021-2022
MSc rules and regulations 2021-2022
- IDE MSc Teaching and Examination Regulations (TER) 2021-2022
- IDE MSc Rules & Guidelines from the Board of Examiners 2021-2022
The dean has taken the attached decision to ensure that education runs smoothly under the circumstances caused by the Corona crisis.
Temporary measure on Bachelor/Master transition because of COVID-19
Arrangement Faculty IDE study year 2021-2022
Click here to read the arrangement for BSc student who are enrolled in 2020-2021, and wish to use the temporary measures for the Bachelor’s-Master’s transition for one of the three IDE-Masters.
Arrangement Faculty IDE study year 2020-2021
Click here to read the arrangement for BSc student who were enrolled in 2019-2020.
Click here for the TU Delft information regarding the Bachelor’s-Master’s transition.
Board of Examiners IDE
The Board of Examiners decides on a request from a student within 40 working days upon receipt of the request.