House rules for studios
Keep clean & tidy
- No food or drink in the studios
- Place all waste in the rubbish bins or paper containers as appropriate
- All loose (project-related) items that need to be kept should be placed in the cupboards/windowsill
- Items to be displayed may only be hung on the notice boards. Any items hung in other places (walls, doors, windows) will be removed.
- Keep escape routes free from obstacles: do not block emergency doors with chairs, tables or cupboards
- Return standard furniture to the original layout (see floor plan provided) at the end of your project. You are responsible for removing all other items
- Leave computers and telephone as shown on the floor plan
- Free-standing electrical appliances (such as kettles and coffee-makers) may not be moved
- Nothing may be hung from the ceiling
House rules for PMB:
For the special corona guidelines see the IDE Corona website.
Safety & houserules
- The workshop is for IO students and employees only.
- Wearing a protective coat and steel toe safety shoes is mandatory.
- While using machinery, you have to wear safety glasses.
- You have to leave a clean workspace.
- You always have to follow the instructions of the employees and student assistants.