Registration for MSc courses - MyTUDelft
Read all information below thoroughly before registering.
Step 1: Determine which courses you would like to attend in the upcoming semester (quarter 1 and quarter 2, or quarter 3 and quarter 4).
For planning purposes use:
- The overview of the compulsory courses in our MSc programs (DfI, IPD, SPD).
- The preliminary timetables.
- Check your timetable for conflicts. After the registration deadline it is not possible to switch any course.
- Course descriptions can be found in the digital study guide.
- For questions concerning study planning you can contact one of the academic counsellors.
- If you have any questions about or encounter any problems with registration for courses immediately contact the coordinator of education.
Step 2: Registration for IDE MSc courses in MyTUDelft
- Go to MyTUDelft via Brightspace
- Under enrol (course), search for the courses you want to enrol in, using the course code, the course name, or through your study programme.
- Register for the courses you want to attend in the upcoming semester (both quarters).
- Check if your courses are listed as (pre-)enrolments in MyTUDelft.
- If this is not the case, your registration was not correctly processed! Try again or contact the coordinator of education.
All relevant information about when you can register for education, can be found here.
Questions about registration for education in MyTUDelft can be sent to the coordinator of education.
- For all degree programs at TU Delft the Bachelor-before-Master rule applies. This means that you should have completed your whole BSc program before August 28, 2021 in order to be admitted into one of our MSc programs.
Temporary measure on Bachelor/Master transition because of COVID-19
On 6 May, the Executive Board communicated a temporary measure for the transition from the bachelor to the master.
Here we inform you about the faculty interpretation of this measure, for the Industrial Design faculty.
If on second thought you decide not to attend a course for which you registered, you should sign out in MyTUDelft. Make sure you do so before the course starts. Be doing so, we are able to organise the education and the required capacity as good as possible.