The ombudsman for students

If you disagree with how your complaint has been dealt with by the Central Complaints Desk, you can refer it to the ombudsman for students, Mr ir. N.W. Graafland. He acts as an independent intermediary between the complainant and the subject of the complaint. He can also issue recommendations to the relevant final authority on these matters, i.e. the Executive Board or the dean of the faculty.  

Ombudsman for students

Mr ir. N.W. Graafland