Application Deadline: At least 6 weeks before your start date abroad
For Joint Education Programmes only
Please follow the procedure stated in the email from your Faculty Programme Coordinator.
For Regular students
The Erasmus + scholarship application will be processed via email. Selected students for exchange programmes within Erasmus + countries can request a Learning Agreement from the Faculty Exchange coordinator. Should you have any questions, check out the FAQ’s and read the guideline Erasmus+ study on this webpage. From May 23 you can join our Q&A sessions onlin, every Monday from 1300-1330. The mobility team ESA will be happy to answer your questions. Click here to join the meeting
- Complete the pre-scholarship steps required to be able to complete the Erasmus+ scholarship Learning agreement:
- Free Minor/Master Specialization- Free Elective – If this form is needed to confirm your study plan, please start this process as soon as possible. In the months of July and August many international offices abroad and at TU Delft close for a period of time. Check this information first so you know when you need to have this completed. When the courses have been agreed upon only then can you send your fully signed learning agreement to the Mobility Team. Without these signatures you will not be able to apply for the Erasmus + scholarship. This must be completed at least 6 weeks before your start date at the host, otherwise you run the risk of missing out on this scholarship, it is your responsibility to organise this on time.
- Read your pre-departure email (contains useful information and links for your stay abroad)
- Ensure your start and end dates are correct, check the webpage of your host university for their academic calendar and introduction periods/introduction or language courses.
- Once the Learning Agreement has been signed by yourself, TU Delft and host exchange coordinator email this pdf document to email@example.com.
- We will process your application for the scholarship and send you a Grant Agreement and invitation for the Language assessment. Check the Grant Agreement thoroughly and sign it and return it to the mobility Team by email. If you do not return it within the specified we will cancel your Scholarship application.
- Once we receive your grant agreement we will sign it, and send you the definitive grant agreement and process your first payment (70% of the full amount).