Before Mobility Period:
The application must be submitted before the start date of the exchange/research project.
- Register a new request for stay abroad in Osiris student: Request registration contact and emergency information.
- Register your stay abroad contact details to ensure we know where you are should anything occur in your country of residence. You also receive free collective TU Delft travel insurance.
- Select Grant, answer the questions in the online form and upload your official admission letter from the host institution. Review your scholarship application.
- Make sure you click SUBMIT at the end of application and you will receive an automatic notification confirming your application for a STIR grant has been received
- Within 2 weeks you will receive an email notification about the award of your STIR grant application.
- Any changes to your application can be seen under Progress.
- Read, sign and send the disclaimer to your Faculty Internship coordinator before your departure.
- Should you start or end your exchange or research project earlier please notify the mobility team (email@example.com)
- Carry out a promotional activity. Check out the FAQ for more information.
After Mobility Period:
- Upload your Travel Report in Osiris student within 3 months after concluding your exchange.
- You will receive the payment within 3-4 weeks.