3e+ Summer School 2021
stands for Energy, Excellence and Excitement. But it also stands for Extra Experience, Expanded Education and Effective Evolvement.
Join us at Wrocław University of Science and Technology - one of the top technical universities in Poland- for special summer edition of 3E+ Summer School! We hope to see you in person in September, when we will finally be able to say - the pandemic is over!
If not, we are ready to meet you online.
Both ways, you can earn 4 ECTS points!
3E+ offers 60 hours of interactive, small-scale courses (max. 10 students). They are designed to provide an intensive, in-depth look at your topic of study. This year, we propose the following courses to choose from:
- Introduction to Data Science with Python
- It’s a MEMS, MEMS world …
- MEMS and mechatronic systems with LabVIEW
- Opportunities and challenges in Modern Nanotechnology and Photonics
- Design Thinking for Innovation and Sustainable Development
- Selected aspects of designing, managing and securing computer networks. Connections redundancy, attack protection and threat detection
- Project Management
- Diffusion of innovations: theoretical and empirical background
- Thermal comfort and renewable energy for low energy buildings
- Is the future of Raw Materials and Geodesy Digital?
- The influence of regulation and economy on the development of the energy sector
- Deep learning methods for biomedical data analysis
- Green fuels and environment
- Quality control and technical evaluation of building and civil engineering structures
- Architecture and Construction - the general issues
3E+ also offers Polish language and culture course. ‘After hours’, almost every afternoon and evening, we deliver a wide range of activities. From City sightseeing tours, sports activities to all day trips outside the City of Wrocław.
See the details here: https://summerschools.pwr.edu.pl/3e-plus/3e-2021-summer-edition
or contacts us at: email@example.com