SUPAIR jobs for engineers
advice | guidance | job mediation
Visiting SUPAIR is possible.
All (intake) interviews at SUPAIR will take place at the office. We have large rooms and can guarantee everyone a safe conversation with a distance of more than 1.5 meters between you and the consultant.
We look forward to meeting you in person. If you come from far away, it is possible to do the intake interview via Skype, Zoom or Teams.
SUPAIR is the job mediation centre linked to the TU Delft. We have over 20 years of experience when it comes to connecting engineers to companies in all sorts of technical sectors. We pride ourselves in our ability to recognize and acknowledge talent, making sure it ends up just where it should be.
SUPAIR: stronger together
Job mediation is made to measure. Here at SUPAIR, we feel that getting to know you is paramount. During our intake interview we do not only look at your knowledge and experience, but we also delve into you character, talents, and motivation. Your wishes and ambitions towards a job are discussed extensively, and we really take the time to look into the person behind the resume, so that we can get to work finding the job that fits you. This way, all involved profit.
In short: SUPAIR
- Countless engineers have found their job through SUPAIR.
- SUPAIR has over 20 years of experience with job mediation.
- Experienced advisors are at your disposal.
- 1/3 of our candidates are women.
- SUPAIR is an acknowledged referent.
- Intake interviews on average take an hour and a half.
- We collaborate with over 160 employers.
- Job mediation for every engineer, from every faculty, HBO or university.
Find the most recent vacancies here!
Want to know more?
Give us a call or drop by. Our door is always open. We are available Monday through Friday from 9 am to 6 pm.
Or register with us now!