SUPAIR has vacancies available in all technical fields of graduation offered at TU Delft. Can’t spot anything suited to you in the list below? Our advice is to register anyway; we’ll invite you for an extensive intake interview, in which we’ll discuss all your wishes and ambitions regarding a job. Not all of our vacancies are on our website, and from time to time, we have short term projects available.
Want to apply for a vacancy? Contact your advisor at SUPAIR.
Haven’t registered yet, but found something that piques your interest? Here's how it works.
More info about a vacancy or other questions? Give us a call.
- 1790 - Technician Large Corrective Maintenance (Offshore Wind Turbines)
- 1788 - Project Engineer (advanced compensation systems)
- 1785 - (Project) Engineer Offshore Wind
- 1783 - Energy Control Systems Engineer
- 1762 - Service Application Engineer (high-end mechatronic systems)
- 1745 - Electrical Engineer (hardware and software)
- 1728 - (junior) IT-Consultant Energy Sector - update
- 1727 - Electronics and Instrumentation Engineer
- 1684 - Key Account Manager (automotive LED sales team)
- 1628 - PHP Developers Cloud Platform
- 1485 - Junior Software Engineers Webdevelopment
- 1472 - Junior Logistic Software Developer (automated guided vehicles)