SUPAIR has vacancies available in all technical fields of graduation offered at TU Delft. Can’t spot anything suited to you in the list below? Our advice is to register anyway; we’ll invite you for an extensive intake interview, in which we’ll discuss all your wishes and ambitions regarding a job. Not all of our vacancies are on our website, and from time to time, we have short term projects available.
Want to apply for a vacancy? Contact your advisor at SUPAIR.
Haven’t registered yet, but found something that piques your interest? Here's how it works.
More info about a vacancy or other questions? Give us a call.
- 1702 - Design Engineer (motion simulating platforms)
- 1699 - junior Electrical Design Engineer (electric motion technology)
- 1696 - Software and Controls Engineer (high-end mechatronic systems)
- 1695 - Design Engineer / Project Leader (electro)mechanical instrumentation
- 1694 - GUI Software Engineer (real-time motion simulation)
- 1693 - (junior) IT-Consultant Energy Sector
- 1692 - junior Project Manager (high-end mechatronic systems)
- 1690 - international Support Engineer (high-end mechatronic systems)
- 1684 - Key Account Manager (automotive LED sales team)
- 1662 - (junior) JAVA(script) Developer (update)
- 1653 - Robotics Software Engineer - Very Urgent
- 1648 - (junior) Test Engineer (Custom Software Solutions)
- 1628 - PHP Developers Cloud Platform
- 1597 - junior Software Developer (Haptic Medical Training Devices)
- 1485 - Junior Software Engineers Webdevelopment
- 1472 - Junior Logistic Software Developer (automated guided vehicles)
- 1379 - Junior Production Assistant (toys and merchandise)