Visiting SUPAIR is possible again.
From June 1, all (intake) interviews at SUPAIR will take place at the office again. We have large rooms and can guarantee everyone a safe conversation with a distance of more than 1.5 meters between you and the consultant.
We look forward to meeting you in person. If you come from far away, it is possible to do the intake interview via Skype, Zoom or Teams.
SUPAIR has vacancies available in all technical fields of graduation offered at TU Delft. Can’t spot anything suited to you in the list below? Our advice is to register anyway; we’ll invite you for an extensive intake interview, in which we’ll discuss all your wishes and ambitions regarding a job. Not all of our vacancies are on our website, and from time to time, we have short term projects available.
Want to apply for a vacancy? Contact your advisor at SUPAIR.
Haven’t registered yet, but found something that piques your interest? Here's how it works.
More info about a vacancy or other questions? Give us a call.
* on hold due to the Corona crisis
- 1728 - (junior) IT-Consultant Energy Sector - update
- 1727 - Electronics and Instrumentation Engineer
- 1684 - Key Account Manager (automotive LED sales team) *
- 1628 - PHP Developers Cloud Platform
- 1485 - Junior Software Engineers Webdevelopment
- 1472 - Junior Logistic Software Developer (automated guided vehicles)