1762 - Service Application Engineer
(high-end mechatronic systems)
This international company, with an office located in the Amsterdam area, produces highly technological mechatronic products for the worldwide simulation and entertainment industry. Thanks to their extended experience in the fields of motion systems, hardware platforms and control loaders, they understand simulator requirements in every aspect, also providing force feedback control solutions in the shape of steering wheels and pedals.
By joining this company, you’ll have access to the latest tools and technologies, along with the support of colleagues who are passionate about their work. You’ll discover a dynamic culture of continuous improvement and numerous ways to expand your knowledge and advance your career.
You fulfil the phase between sales and acceptance: translation of customer requirements into a proposed technical solution. This means serving as the technical expert, purchasing parts, performing factory and customer site acceptance tests and assisting Field Account Managers in closing business pursuits.
You will work on different tasks for several clients at a time:
- Defining customer’s technical requirements and converting them into specifications and requirements.
- Evaluating technical content and providing recommendations regarding costs and risks.
- Making quotations and proposals to meet customer needs.
- Providing proposals that enable the customer to prolong the life of obsolete / discontinued equipment.
- Assisting Sales in demonstrations, prototypes, reference cases, etc.
This company is a place where you get to apply your creativity, work with smart people on fascinating projects. It is a place where you can learn, innovate and grow professionally.
The best part of this job? Because it’s a global company, your work can include 10-25% world travel and see the actual products at the client’s location.
Do you like to manage a given project on time, budget and quality?
Want to work in a job that combines technical, commercial and business aspects?
Then this is the job for you!
- TU, discipline Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Good communication skills and customer focussed
- Fluent English is a must; German/Italian/French/Spanish is an advantage
- Flexible, hand-on and solution oriented
- Independent worker and task driven
Non-EU engineers graduated in the Netherlands are also welcome to apply.
SUPAIR is recognized sponsor of the IND and specialized in all IND applications.
Call us or register now!
Tel.: 015 278 65 27 / firstname.lastname@example.org