Information about confidentially and the frequently asked questions can be found in our A-Z index.
If you only have a short question, we would like to ask you to send an e-mail (or call during the telephone consultation hour). That way, another student who needs more time can make an appointment sooner.
- BSc students: bsc-ac-TPM@tudelft.nl
- Bridging students: email@example.com
- MSc students CoSEM, EPA and MOT: msc-ac-TPM@tudelft.nl
- MSc students IE, check this page
Are you a TPM student and would you like to discuss topics that require a little more time, such as personal circumstances or making a schedule? You can schedule an appointment yourself via our online appointment system below. During an appointment, an academic counsellor can schedule about half an hour for you.
Walk-in consultation hour
You do not need to make an appointment for the walk-in consultation. The walk-in consultation hour is intended for short questions. During a consultation hour, an academic counsellor can take a maximum of 10 minutes for you. More information about the walk-in consultation hour can be found here. Below is an overview of the walk-in consultation hours.
- BSc students: Monday & Thursday: 11:00-12:00 on campus
- Bridging students: Thursday: 11:00-12:00 on campus
- MSc students: Monday & Thursday: 12:30-13:30 on campus and online (Link online consultation hour)
Keep an eye on Brightspace for current changes to the consultation hours.