Ir. J. (Jacopo) De Stefani
Jacopo De Stefani is a Lecturer at Delft University of Technology, Faculty Technology Policy and Management, Section Information and Communication Technology. His research focuses on time series analysis with machine learning techniques, with specific interest in computational efficiency and interpretability. He holds two M.Sc. from Politecnico di Milano and Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB) in Engineering of Computing Systems and is currently completing is Ph.D in Machine Learning at ULB.
- Machine Learning for Multi-step Ahead Forecasting of Volatility Proxies.
J De Stefani, O Caelen, D Hattab, G Bontempi
MIDAS@ PKDD/ECML, 17-28, 2017
- Batch and incremental dynamic factor machine learning for multivariate and multi-step-ahead forecasting
J De Stefani, YA Le Borgne, O Caelen, D Hattab, G Bontempi
International Journal of Data Science and Analytics 7 (4), 311-329, 2019
- SYSTEM AND METHOD FOR MANAGING RISKS IN A PROCESS
J De Stefani, G Bontempi, O Caelen, D Hattab
- Robust Assessment of Short-Term Wind Power Forecasting Models on Multiple Time Horizons
F De Caro, J De Stefani, G Bontempi, A Vaccaro, D Villacci
Technology and Economics of Smart Grids and Sustainable Energy 5 (1), 1-15,2020
- Factor-Based Framework for Multivariate and Multi-step-ahead Forecasting of Large Scale Time Series
J De Stefani, G Bontempi
Frontiers in Big Data, 75, 2021
- Does AutoML Outperform Naive Forecasting?
GM Paldino, J De Stefani, F De Caro, G Bontempi
Engineering Proceedings 5 (1), 36, 2021
For a complete list check Google Scholar under the tab 'Links'
TB141IC – ICT System Engineering and Rapid Protoyping
Jacopo De Stefani
Engineering, Systems and Society
Information and Communication Technology