Ir. F.M. (Floortje) d'Hont
Floortje d'Hont is a first-year PhD student at Delft University of Technology in the Netherlands after obtaining an MSc degree in Systems Engineering, Policy Analysis and Management in 2014 at the same university. Her PhD research focuses on participatory processes and collaborative design of nature-based interventions in coastal systems, in particular the ebb-shoal delta near Texel Island, the Netherlands.
- D’Hont, F. M. (2014). Does deepening understanding of make sense? A partial success story from the Slufter, Texel. Master thesis, Delft University of Technology.
- D’Hont, F., Slinger, J. H., & Goessen, P. (2014). A knowledge intervention to explore stakeholders’ understanding of a dynamic coastal nature reserve. In 32nd International Conference of the System Dynamics Society. Delft, The Netherlands: System Dynamics Society.
- D’Hont, F., Clifford-Holmes, J., & Slinger, J. (2013). Addressing stakeholder conflicts in rural South Africa using a water supply model. In 31st International Conference of the System Dynamics Society. Cambridge, Massachusetts: System Dynamics Society.
- MSc Systems Engineering, Policy Analysis and Management (TU Delft)
- NWO Building with Nature – CoCoChannel: Co-designing Coasts using Channel-shoal dynamics, governance perspective
- +31 15 27 88322
Faculty of Technology, Policy and Management
Room number: B2.390