Dr.ir. F.M. (Floortje) d'Hont
Floortje d’Hont is a lecturer and researcher at the Policy Analysis section of the Faculty of Technology, Policy and Management. She holds a MSc degree ‘Systems Engineering, Policy Analysis and Management’ and a BSc degree ‘Technische Bestuurskunde’ from the same faculty. Currently, she teaches courses on system dynamics modelling and design in socio-technical systems to Bachelor and Master students of the Faculty of TPM.
Floortje is particularly interested in engaging disciplinary experts and community stakeholders to identify and design solutions together. Her research builds on policy analysis, transdisciplinarity and systems thinking. In her PhD research called 'Co-design in the coastal context', she developed and investigated co-design methods in which a wide array of participants sought solutions for complex coastal problems. In 2020, she co-edited the book ‘Complex coastal systems: transdisciplinary insights on international case studies’.
- Course instructor CoSEM Design Project (SEN1161)
- Course instructor System Dynamics (TB231B)
- Course instructor Advanced System Dynamics (SPM9155)
- Course instructor Building with Nature for Hydraulic Engineers (CIE4301)
- Course instructor Building with Nature MooC
- Supervisor System dynamics water specialisation (SPM6010)
- Supervisor MSc theses
- Supervisor BSc theses (TB351B)
- Slinger, J.H., Taljaard, S., D’Hont, F.M. (eds.) (2020) Complex Coastal Systems.
- Transdisciplinary learning on international case studies. Delft Academic Press, Delft. ISBN 978-90-6562-44-37.
- Slinger, J.H., Taljaard, S., D’Hont, F.M. (2020). Introduction. In Complex Coastal Systems – transdisciplinary insights from international case studies (Chapter 1). Delft Academic Press, Delft , The Netherlands.
- Mulder, J.P.M., Galiforni-Silva, F., D’Hont, F.M., Wijnberg, K.W., Van der Spek, A., Van der Wegen, M., Slinger, J.H. (2020). Texel Inlet dynamics and shoreline management. In Complex Coastal Systems – transdisciplinary insights from international case studies (Chapter 2). Delft Academic Press, Delft , The Netherlands.
- D’Hont, F.M., Slinger, J.H.(2020). On the Role of System Understanding in De Slufter, Texel, the Netherlands. In Complex Coastal Systems – transdisciplinary insights from international case studies (Chapter 6). Delft Academic Press, Delft , The Netherlands.
Dr.ir. F.M. (Floortje) d' Hont PhD
- 2020 - System Dynamics
- ancillary activities
- Geen nevenwerkzaamheden - GEEN
2020-04-15 - 2022-04-15