The summer school is a highly intensive summer programme which has been set up especially for those who are very proficient in German, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or Icelandic. Only in consultation with a teacher other students can be admitted to this heavy programme.
The program includes a crash Beginners' course (two weeks) immediately followed by a fast “Second Round” course (of three weeks) and the Advanced level course (of three weeks) , “the Third Round”.
CEF from 0 to B2/C1.
Around 40 hours a week. This course is extremely intensive, you will learn around 200 new words a day!
The lessons take place five days a week, from Monday until Friday. There is one lesson in the morning and one in the afternoon, for one hour. After each lesson there is a listening test for half an hour in the computer language laboratory.
Before the course starts there will be an introductory meeting. During the introductory meeting you will be told how to work with the Delftse methode and how to prepare for your lessons. It is not only advisable but also compulsory to come to this meeting! Students who did not show up at the introductory meeting will be deleted from the studens list.
- Beginners course: Nederlands voor Buitenlanders, tekstboek (het Groene Boek), 5th edition 2019
- Intermediate course: Tweede Ronde, Nederlands voor Buitenlanders, tekstboek herziene editie tekstboek + online
- Advanced course: Derde Ronde, Nederlands voor Buitenlanders, tekstboek
- Beginners: € 455,- (we offer a 15% discount for the online courses, the price then becomes € 387,-)
- Intermediate: € 505,- (we offer a 15% discount for the online courses, the price then becomes € 430,-)
- Advanced: € 455,- (we offer a 15% discount for the online courses, the price then becomes € 387,-)
The mentioned fees are excluding lesson material and are valid until August 15th, 2021.
Please, click here for information about payment.
You can register for all three levels or for one or two separate levels. After each level there will be an exam. Students who pass the exam, can register for the next level course.
For advice, please contact the co-ordinating teacher, Liesbeth Schenk.
Due the Coronavirus measures the summer 2021 courses will take place in an online format. There will be online conversation lessons with a teacher twice a day in groups of 9 participants maximum.
June 18th 2021