Technology Scout 1
What to expect?
For the actual course Brightspace Environment go to: brightspace.tudelft.nl/d2l/home/402153
The course Advanced Marketing for High Tech Entrepreneurship will offer you to gain deeper knowledge in a specialized aspect of technology business development: marketing. New technology businesses are a cornerstone of a dynamic economy. However, due to sheer uncertainty (both technical and market) as well as long development cycles, the prospect of starting a new technology business seems daunting and requires a unique approach and specific knowledge.
The mentioned trends combined with the rise of importance of networks (including shifts in power relations within those networks), innovations in digital communication and methodologies makes for a new orientation on how to create, shelter and capture your communicated value proposition. This course will support you with this challenge.
- Creating a competitive advantage with your product and your activity system.
- Choosing a target market for your offering.
- Market research: types of research, Qualitative, SPIN topics, Quantitative research. Practicum.
- Detecting weak points in the competition's offering & sheltering your own proposition.
- Capturing your value proposition: coopetition & negotiation theory and negotiation practicum.
- Communication, especially social media.
- Marketing Balance scorecard, marketing metrics and GANTT planning.
Enrolment / Application
TPM407A / 5 ECTS
Day (Class Hours)
Dr. T.L. Dolkens
Dr. A. Giga
Dr.ing. V.E. Scholten