Postdoc positions LEaDing Fellows Postdoc Program
There is an LDE call for 40 postdoc positions (at Leiden, Erasmus and Delft) in the LEaDing Fellows Postdoc Program.
The call is open from November 1st – January 10th and it is open for researcher from abroad. Below you can find the eligibility criteria.
- Applicants of all nationalities are eligible, unless national, international or European legislation or embargos prohibit specific (combinations of (sub) disciplines and) countries of origin.
- Applicants shall not have spent more than 12 months in the Netherlands in the 3 years immediately prior to the recruitment date.
- Applicant should have obtained their PhD before the recruitment date and less than 60 months prior to the recruitment date. This application window can be extended with 6 months for pregnancy (per child), parental leave (max. 6 months per child), training for medical specialists (3 years) or compulsory and reserve military service (actual time). Evidencing documentation must be added to the application as an annex.
- For the second call the recruitment date is set on the 1st of July 2018.
- If you have doubts about fulfilling the eligibility criteria please contact the Project Office (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you know somebody who would be interested in such a postdoc position, please let me know by email at email@example.com
The internal procedure will be as follows:
- Before December 1st send a draft proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The department MT will look at the proposals in the first week of December and decide which ones we would like to apply in January
Become an employee, a PhD student or a trainee at TU Delft
You can work with us at each level, from education and research to all fields that support the primary process.
- Discover all vacancies at the Delft University of Technology