Application for a CSC PhD position at VTI
The China Scholarship Council (CSC) is a Chinese governmental organization that grants scholarships for Chinese students that go abroad each year. This includes Chinese students who want to apply for a PhD position at Delft University of Technology.
CSC PhD students are PhD students that do not have an employment contract with TU Delft, but are paid through a CSC scholarship. They will either graduate in Delft or in China. Full 4 year CSC PhD students that will graduate in Delft have to register at the Graduate School (GS) of DUT and follow the Doctoral Education program of the GS. You will pay a one-off tuition fee of 10.000 euro.
When you will graduate in China, you do not have to register at the Graduate School and there will be no tuition fee.
The department of VTI has the following procedure for selecting CSC PhD students. In order to apply for a CSC PhD student-position at the department of Values, Technology & Innovation, please follow these steps:
- Verify that you fulfil the eligibility criteria;
- Fill out and submit the application form on this website; you can upload all necessary documents on this site
- Fill out application and upload all relevant documents before the end of January 31st 2020
- The date you will be informed about acceptance will follow
- The result for the applications done in 2020 will be published by the end of May 2020 (www.csc.edu.cn).
- Applicant is applying for a CSC PhD student scholarship
- Applicant has obtained an MSc degree
- Applicant has proof of English proficiency
If you have doubts about fulfilling the eligibility criteria please contact us at (VTIemail@example.com)