for Students and PhD Candidates
In order to take most of our English courses you must first take the Placement Test.
The tests take place in Computer room B at the faculty TPM, Jaffalaan 5, building 31, on:
- Friday 6 October, 9.00
- Wednesday 25 October, 17.00
- Thursday 26 October, 15.00
- Thursday 9 November, 17.15
- Wednesday 22 November, 16.00
- Monday 4 December, 17.00
You can enrol for the Placement Test course in Brightspace and then sign up for a specific date. If you have not enrolled in Brightspace yet: search with “Placement Test” here to enrol. Taking the test on one of these dates will allow both students and PhD candidates to enrol for courses that start in the second and third quarter (November 2023 and February 2024).
Courses that do not require a Placement Test:
- Writing a Master’s Thesis in English (TPM305A). This course is open to all students who have started or are about to start their Master’s Thesis.
- Writing a Bachelor’s Thesis in English (TPM301A). This course is open to students who have started or are about to start their Bachelor’s Thesis.
- Grammar for the University.
- Pronunciation seminar (for PhD candidates and lecturers).