Want to know more?
Would you like to find out what the Safety and Security Science Research Group can do for your organisation? Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- R.D.J.M. Steenbergen, P.H.A.J.M. van Gelder, S. Miraglia, A.C.W.M. Vrouwenvelder (2013). Safety, Reliability and Risk Analysis: Beyond the Horizon.
- P.H.A.J.M. Van Gelder, C.V. Mai, W. Wang, G. Shams. M. Rajabalinejad, M. Burgmeijer.Journal of Hydraulic Research (2008). Data management of extreme marine and coastal hydro-meteorological events (pag. 191 - 210).
- S.N. Jonkman, P.H.A.J.M. Van Gelder, J.K. Vrijling. Journal of Hazardous Materials (2003/4/4). An overview of quantitative risk measures for loss of life and economic damage.
- Van Gelder, P.H.A.J.M., 1999. Statistical Methods for the Risk-Based Design of Civil Structures, Communications on Hydraulic and Geotechnical Engineering, ISSN:0169-6548 00-1, 248 pages.
- Gelder, PHAJM van, Nadim, F & Guedes Soares, C (2010). Risk assessment of natural hazards with applications to landslides and abnormal waves. In C Guedes Soares (Ed.), Safety and reliability of industrial products, systems and structures (pp. 85-98). s.l.: Taylor and Francis Group.