- The colour band is used in the following cases and adjacent examples.
- The colour band is a blue (cyan) band containing a white TU Delft logo without descriptor.
- It is recommended to use the band for one-page publications using black text on a white background (i.e. without images). A poster or flyer.
- The colour band is used vertically in PowerPoint slides. The band may only contain the TU Delft logo in white reverse. No other logos, images or texts may be placed within the colour band.
- A new set of colour bands is available for all formats (to be used for flyers/posters).