The TU Delft logo is an important recognizable element of the corporate identity. Rules apply to the use of the logo.
- Preferred logo: Black with blue ‘U’ (1)
- Preferred logo: white reverse on a colored or photographic background. (2)
- The logo can be used with a descriptor if it is not immediately clear for the target group that TU Delft is a University. (3)
- To allow the logo to stand out to its full potential, the minimum free space around the word mark has been established by means of a bounding box. No other image or style elements may occur within the bounding box. (4)
- Faculties, services and institutes can use a variant of the logo with their name. This logo can be requested via firstname.lastname@example.org (5)
- The logo should be placed in the bottom left-hand corner.
- Developing or having your own logo is not allowed.
DISCLAIMER: The logo may not be modified, copied or changed in any way.
For downloads, click here.