All Teaching Lab rooms are flexible. You are able to change the setup to your preferences. If you want to book a room, or need more information about the available tools and possibilities, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Nureva Room | 0.1Are you interested in brainstorm sessions with your peers, colleagues or students? Do you want to experiment with core collaborative processes to enhance your education? Book room 0.1, a medium sized workshop room (max. 25 people standing) for interactive sessions. The room is equipped with the Nureva tool which supports you in your creative process. The tool can add a new level to your teaching. Whether you are adding notes, using templates, sharing screens or more, it provides everything you need to improve collaboration, both face to face and online.
The Do-It-Yourself studio re-opens from 28 July:
1. The studio can be booked by only one person a day;
2. The studio can only be booked between 10.00 AM and 16.00 PM;
3. The studio cannot be booked by a first-time user (since we are unable to guide you in the studio due to the 1,5-meter corona measure);
4. You have to send an e-mail to Servicepunt-Pulse@tudelft.nl to let them know what time you are coming to the Teaching Lab;
5. Before entering the Teaching Lab you have to register at the Servicedesk of the Pulse building.
Do It Yourself Studio | 1.1Are you interested in recording your own educational videos? Or do you want to experiment with video formats for enhancing your education? Make use of the ‘Do It Yourself’ Studio which provides all technical recording tools to make high quality recordings in a fast and easy way. It offers a wide range of video formats to experiment with and also has software for editing videos and post production.
If it is your first time using an interactive room, you will have a meeting with a projectlead from the Teaching Academy to learn how to use the different tools available. From there, you can keep booking the room and recording videos by yourself.
Do not worry! If you need pedagogical or technical support, there will be a person available to help you.Contact us