What can you expect from X?
- Plenty of space to be yourself and develop your potential.
- A welcoming, safe, inclusive environment where respect and trust form the basis for connection and collaboration. It goes without saying that inappropriate conduct and/or undesirable behaviour is not tolerated.
- A place where you can feel welcome during opening hours. We provide clean, safe premises and the required facilities. If there is something missing or not quite right, please report it to the hosts in the entrance foyer.
- We take your portrait rights into account. Photos and videos may be taken at X for promotional purposes and there is a chance you may be recognisable in these. You have the right to inform us at any time if you have objections to this.
- We are always working on updating and improving what is on offer. If you have any ideas or feedback, please let the hosts know. You can find the contact details here.
What does X expect from you?
- You only use X if you have a valid X subscription, have registered for a course, are participating in an event or have reserved/hired a space.*
- You properly observe the starting time of an activity.
- You show respect and consideration for each other. You conduct yourself in accordance with TU Delft’s integrity policy and the corresponding code of conduct.
- You treat X’s premises, materials and equipment with due care and always leave the room clean and tidy (in its original state) after use.
- Specific additional regulations apply in various areas, such as the Fitness area, Dojo, Strength, ACTlab, VR-booths, Contemplation Room and Freetown Kitchen. These are indicated in the room itself and/or can be found on the website.
- You comply with the TU Delft Regulations for the use of Buildings, Grounds and Facilities for Students and Visitors.
- You comply with the general TU Delft house rules applicable on campus. TU Delft is a smoke-free campus, which means that smoking is also not allowed at X.