Update: 25 September 2021
Welcome at X! With the necessary measures, we can make sure that you can safely participate in our offer.
What can you expect from us?
Obviously we provide safe walking routes, clean rooms, good ventilation and disinfection columns. In addition, we ensure a limited amount of people in a room by reducing the number of participants and visitors. And finally, the content of the lessons will also be adjusted, so that it meets the valid measures where necessary.
We can only to this together. What do we expect from you?
In order to minimize the chance of spreading the coronavirus, we ask you to adhere to the following conditions:
- Adhere to the RIVM guidelines and the guidelines of the TU Delft.
- Keeping 1.5 metres distance is no longer a rule; however, it is still a sensible idea to allow each other plenty of room.
- If you experience symptoms related to the coronavirus, stay at home and get tested. Also stay at home if one of your housemates is showing symptoms.
- Good hygiene remains important. Wash your hands regularly. Cough and sneeze into your elbow. Do not shake hands.
- If you take part in activities that fall under your X subscription, make sure you have your Campus Card or X card with you.
- When entering Cafe X, a COVID certificate* is required. On the outdoor terrace of Cafe X this is not necessary.
- At some events a COVID certificate* is required. Check the event page to see if this applies or not.
- It is preferred that you bring your own material and/or instruments. You can borrow an instrument from X for the music lessons: check with the hosts which instruments are available for reservation and for what period. You may use materials which comes standard in the rooms, such as a piano in a music studio (clean upon use).
We trust that everyone agrees with the above conditions.
* A COVID certificate can be: a vaccination certificate, proof of recovery from corona or a negative test result (test certificate). With the CoronaCheck app, you can generate your QR code that serves as proof. At the entrance, show your ID and have your QR code scanned. If your screen is green, you are more than welcome. More info: