Aikido is a Japanese martial art that is characterised by smooth and circular movements. Its origin lies in the ancient art of Samurai sword fencing. Aikido is about disturbing an attacker’s balance while staying calm and centred, which allows you to blend with the attack and effectively redirect it using smooth and seemingly effortless movements. Body positioning, coordination and flexibility are more important than strength and weight, which means that everyone can practice aikido.
Safety measures coronavirus
- Adhere to the RIVM guidelines.
- Any symptoms: stay at home and arrange a test.
- Keep 1.5 meters apart during all activities.
- Wear a face mask when moving through the building.
- For all outdoor activities groups of up to 2 people are permitted.
- Change before you come to X.
- Bring as little stuff as possible.
- Come to X only on reservation.
- Come no earlier than 5 minutes before the start time.
- After your activity(s), leave immediately.