Cardio Killer is 30-minute tabata training to improve your endurance. Tabata is an interval training consisting of very short and intensive exercises for the large muscle groups.
Safety measures coronavirus
- Adhere to the RIVM guidelines.
- Keep 1.5 meters distance from one another, except during team and contact sports.
- Any symptoms: stay at home and get tested.
- Good hygiene remains important.
- Make sure you have your Campus Card/X card with you if you take part in activities that fall under your X subscription.
In this ticket hour Cardio Killer, you'll do exercises using your bodyweight or dumbbells or water bottles. However, it can also be done very well without weight. You will notice that you can go a bit further because your endurance improves every week.
Daria is a dedicated fitness fanatic with a passion for improving people's health, mindfulness and quality of life. She likes to help you achieve your fitness and conditioning goals in a fun, safe and maximally effective way. She does this by providing high-energy training, with the use of the latest techniques in movement science, cardio programmes and strength training. Daria got an education in Personal and Group Fitness Training and obtained the qualification in HIIT (ACE) and Body Pump (LesMills).