Energy Block is back! It's a challenge, but we're in this together. It will be a blast! 45 minutes of high-intensity interval training and, on top of that, 45 minutes of spinning.
Safety measures coronavirus:
- Adhere to the RIVM guidelines and the guidelines of the TU Delft.
- Keeping 1.5 metres distance is no longer a rule, but you are advised to still do so.
- Any symptoms: stay at home and get tested.
- Good hygiene remains important.
- If you take part in activities that fall under your X subscription, make sure you have your Campus Card or X card with you.
- Inside Cafe X and at some events, a COVID certificate is required.
With Energy Block you are guaranteed to become fitter and stronger every week. This is your chance to improve your fitness, burn tons of calories an be happier. This good part is that you can move at your own pace.
Henry studied at TU Delft and achieved his certificate for spinning instructor. He has been working at X for quite some time as Spinning, High Intensity Training, Fitness and Core Stability instructor.
|All levels |
Wear sports clothes that allow you to move freely. Remember to bring a towel (mandatory) and a bottle of water. Wear clean indoor shoes with good shock absorption.