Floorball (also called unihockey) is a ball sport that is a cross between ice hockey and indoor hockey. It is one of the most popular sports in Scandinavia, the Czech Republic and Switzerland and is now on the rise in the rest of Europe. Floorball is a very fast sport, with lots of substitutions and simple rules. And because it is an indoor sport, you can play it all year round!
Safety measures coronavirus
- Adhere to the RIVM guidelines.
- Keep 1.5 meters distance from one another, except during team and contact sports.
- Any symptoms: stay at home and get tested.
- Good hygiene remains important.
- Make sure you have your Campus Card/X card with you if you take part in activities that fall under your X subscription.
Floorball association Blue Falcons organizes the floorball training sessions in cooperation with X. You can only play floorball as a member of this association. The training sessions always have a similar structure; first you set up the boarding around the pitch, then you get started with a warming-up, where after you’ll do passing, shooting and stick-handling exercises to improve your technique. Training sessions are usually end with a few games.
You’ll find that it won’t take you long to get the hang of Floorball, and your endurance and ability to read the game will also improve.
You need a valid X year subscription and association membership to participate.X subscription
|You’ll need a membership of the association.|
|Wear comfortable clothes and indoor trainers, and remember to bring a towel and a bottle of water.|