In Let's talk about X, a (nowadays online) platform for discussions, we’ll talk about current topics that occupy our minds. You are invited to join the conversation to respectfully share your thoughts and experiences with other students regarding different topics.
Safety measures coronavirus:
- Adhere to the RIVM guidelines and the guidelines of the TU Delft.
- Keeping 1.5 metres distance is no longer a rule, but you are advised to still do so.
- Any symptoms: stay at home and get tested.
- Good hygiene remains important.
- If you take part in activities that fall under your X subscription, make sure you have your Campus Card or X card with you.
- Inside Cafe X and at some events, a COVID certificate is required.
(Online) Let's talk about X: • Corona(-inspired) Innovation by TU Delft Students: AIRone the Emergency Ventilator • Design for Values in Times of COVID-19 • A Conversation about Institutional Racism • Your Favorite Book! • The Psychology behind your Bad Habits • Dutch Politcs • Ireland • Elite Sports and COVID-19 • Investing for students
Previous editions: • Brexit • Climate Change • Chess Tactics and Strategies • Body Positivity • Coming Out Day • Discussion about the Documentary ‘The Great Hack’ • How Novels are Made • Army Veteran • Writing • Jazz 2.0 • The Psychology of Social Dancing • The Relationship between University and Society
Photo: Felix Quaedvlieg