Power Kick is a 30 minute high intensity workout with music, inspired by martial arts.
Safety measures coronavirus:
- Adhere to the RIVM guidelines and the guidelines of the TU Delft.
- Keeping 1.5 metres distance is no longer a rule; however, it is still a sensible idea to allow each other plenty of room.
- Any symptoms: stay at home and get tested.
- Good hygiene remains important.
- If you take part in activities that fall under your X subscription, make sure you have your Campus Card or X card with you.
- Inside Cafe X and at some events, a COVID certificate is required.
With Power Kick you’ll improve your condition, burn a lot of calories in a short period of time, develop stronger arm and leg muscles and on top of that a tighter belly. It's a great way to clear your mind and increase your self-esteem. There is no need for experience in the field of martial arts.
She studied Psychology in Maastricht (BSc) and Groningen (MSc) and has many years of experiences in gyms, giving classes such as Body Combat, Body Balance, circuit training, yoga, Body Pump, Spinning, HIIT and boxing. She is energetic and motivating. Her lessons make everyone feel like they belong and they can achieve something at their own level. It’s all about the feeling the music!