Safety measures coronavirus
- Adhere to the RIVM guidelines.
- Any symptoms: stay at home and arrange a test.
- Keep 1.5 meters apart during all activities.
- Wear a face mask when moving through the building.
- For all outdoor activities and indoor group activities, groups of up to 4 people are permitted.
- Change before you come to X.
- Bring as little stuff as possible.
- Come to X only on reservation.
- Come no earlier than 5 minutes before the start time.
- After your activity(s), leave immediately.
Power Kick is a 30 minute high intensity workout with music, inspired by martial arts.
With Power Kick you’ll improve your condition, burn a lot of calories in a short period of time, develop stronger arm and leg muscles and on top of that a tighter belly. It's a great way to clear your mind and increase your self-esteem. There is no need for experience in the field of martial arts.
She studied Psychology in Maastricht (BSc) and Groningen (MSc) and has many years of experiences in gyms, giving classes such as Body Combat, Body Balance, circuit training, yoga, Body Pump, Spinning, HIIT and boxing. She is energetic and motivating. Her lessons make everyone feel like they belong and they can achieve something at their own level. It’s all about the feeling the music!
|Wear sports clothes that allow you to move freely. Remember to bring a towel and a bottle of water. Wear clean indoor shoes with good shock absorption.|