STRONG Nation™, formerly known as Strong by Zumba, is a high-intensity interval training (HIIT) in which plyometrics, cardio and strengthening moves are synchronised with music from every corner of the world. STRONG Nation™ is tough, but fun comes first. The difference with a regular HIIT is that the music is the focal point which will motivate you to keep going when you would normally give up.
Safety measures coronavirus:
- Adhere to the RIVM guidelines and the guidelines of the TU Delft.
- Keeping 1.5 metres distance is no longer a rule; however, it is still a sensible idea to allow each other plenty of room.
- Any symptoms: stay at home and get tested.
- Good hygiene remains important.
- If you take part in activities that fall under your X subscription, make sure you have your Campus Card or X card with you.
- Inside Cafe X and at some events, a COVID certificate is required.
During the ticket hour you'll do various explosive exercises, such as burpees, squats, kicks and boxing. These exercises contribute to improving your cardiovascular endurance, burning fat and strengthening multiple muscle groups.
Sharmayne obtained a number of sport instructor certificates for Zumba, Bokwa and Piloxing between 2009 and 2015. Furthermore she has been working as a sports instructor at different gyms, schools and events. She owns her own fitness company. Because of her interests in sports and children, she is now studying to become a teacher at the Thomas Moore academy in Rotterdam.
Daria is a dedicated fitness fanatic with a passion for improving people's health, mindfulness and quality of life. She likes to help you achieve your fitness and conditioning goals in a fun, safe and maximally effective way. She does this by providing high-energy training, with the use of the latest techniques in movement science, cardio programmes and strength training. Daria got an education in Personal and Group Fitness Training and obtained the qualification in HIIT (ACE) and Body Pump (LesMills).
|Each lesson is 45 minutes|
Wear comfortable sportswear and remember to bring a towel and bottle of water.