The Survival run sport is an endurance sports where trail running is combined with obstacles. These obstacles van vary from ropes, wooden beams, walls, nets to water. The aim is to get familiar with the basic techniques and then push yourself to your limits, both physically and mentally. Excellent stamina and endurance are vital in this sport.
Safety measures coronavirus:
- Adhere to the RIVM guidelines and the guidelines of the TU Delft.
- Keeping 1.5 metres distance is no longer a rule; however, it is still a sensible idea to allow each other plenty of room.
- Any symptoms: stay at home and get tested.
- Good hygiene remains important.
- If you take part in activities that fall under your X subscription, make sure you have your Campus Card or X card with you.
- Inside Cafe X and at some events, a COVID certificate is required.
Student outdoor sports association S.B.V. Slopend offers survival run training sessions in collaboration with X. You can only attend the survival training sessions as a member of this association. Each training session starts with a warming-up and then focuses on endurance and/or obstacle traning. The training sessions generally finish with a game, a 'power block' or a few more obstacles. Survival run sports trains your entire body and improves both your strength and general level of fitness. Injuries are common in this sport, so you always train under the supervision of experienced members of the association.
Aside from the survival run sports, S.B.V. Slopend also offers other activities: fun sporty activities, drinks and barbecues and backpacking trips.
You need a valid X year subscription and association membership to participate.X subscription
|You’ll need a membership of the association.|
|Wear sportswear and shoes that you don’t mind getting dirty. Long trousers as well as shoes with good traction are advisable.|