Get yourself an X subscription and enjoy a large chunk of our programme!
With an X subscription you can:
- participate in over 30 varying ticket hours without limitation;
- make use of the sports fields and halls;
- visit the physiotherapist or nutritionist at Boost;
- work on your own tech projects at ACTlab;
- play your music instrument and practice in one of the music studios;
- rent a garden bed at Campus Farm;
- attend all events for free or at a reduced rate.
X also has extensive fitness facilities. In order to make use of these facilities, you need the Fitness supplement. This is supplementary to the X subscription, so you will need a valid X subscription as well as the Fitness supplement.
Please note: X offers over 50 kind of courses. Each course has its own rate, which you can find on the course pages. So, no X subscription is needed, to participate in these courses.
How to use your X subscription
- If you ordered your X subscription online and want to use your Campus Card for the first time, make sure to activate your card at the Hosts in the entrance hall.
- Your X subscription entitles you to unlimited participation in ticket hours, providing that you register separately for each ticket hour using the online system.
- Registration opens at 13:00 on the day of the ticket hour. Collect your ticket from the ticket kiosk in the entrance hall, at least five minutes before the start of the ticket hour. If you are too late to collect your ticket, it will be made available again to the next applicant five minutes before the start of the lesson.
- Always make sure you are on time for the ticket hour. If the ticket hour has already started, it is disruptive to fellow users if you join the lesson late.
For a complete overview of all terms and conditions, read our small print:
How to order an X subscription
You can order an X subscription or Fitness supplement either online or at the Hosts.
Please note: When ordering a subscription online, you need to have a NetID. If you are a new user and do not (yet) have a NetID, you 're only able to order a subscription at the Hosts.Order online
|All subscriptions are valid until the end of the academic year|
|Cat. I||Student rates1||≤12||≤6||≤3||≤1||1w|
|Cat. II||Employee rates2|
|Cat. III||Association related non- student, non-TU Delft 5|