Imagine yourself heading over to the ACTlab to 3D print your own design, then going to the Fitness to workout and after that, rehearsing with friends in one of the Rehearsal Studios. And later this week, you like some time to take a breather by joining your weekly yoga ticket hour and going to Boost for a relaxing massage. Sounds good, right? With an X subscription you can enjoy a large chunk of our programme!
With an X subscription you can:
- Participate in more than 30 different ticket hours;
- Take part in all events for free or at a reduced cost;
- Make use of indoor and outdoor facilities;
- Work on your own technical projects at the ACTlab and play VR games;
- Speak to a specialist like a physiotherapist or visit Boost.
And if you would like to train in the Fitness, make sure that you purchase a fitness supplement in addition to your X subscription.
Furthermore, X offers more than 50 different courses. Signing up for these courses is not part of an X subscription. Every course has its own cost, which can be found on the course's page.
You can purchase an X subscription that last for different periods of time. It is important to know that:
- The day of purchasing the subscription counts within the duration of your subscription. For instance, if you have purchased a one month subscription on 5 January, it is valid until 4 Februari.
- Subscriptions, regardless of the purchase date, are never valid for longer than August 31 (end of academic year).
- In order to be part of a sports association or culture association you need a one year X subscription alongside the association's membership fees (see categorie 3 in the tarifs overview).
Information on the pricing policy can be found on the page Prices X offer 2022-2023.
|All subscriptions are valid until the end of the academic year|
|Cat. III||Association-related non- student, non-TU Delft 5|
You can order an X subscription and fitness supplement in two ways: through our webshop or with the hosts at the entrance.
Pay attention: when ordering a subscription online you need a NetID, Campus Card or College Card. If you are a new user and you don't have a NetID, Campus Card or College Card, then you can only order a subscription with a host.
If you have purchased an X subscription, you can register via the webshop for ticket hours and events and reserve time slots for Boost and the free use of various indoor and outdoor facilities. The fastest way to go to the webshop is via the main menu 'Offer' and then click on 'Sign up immediately'.
Registration for a ticket hour opens one day before the ticket hour at 13:00. You can register unlimited for ticket hours. We do ask that you only register if you really intend to come (on time). Popular ticket hours can fill up quickly, so it's a shame if there are unnecessary 'empty spots'.
If you have a reservation, but you cannot be present (on time), you must unsubscribe at least half an hour (30 minutes) before the start of the reservation. This provides an opportunity for another motivated participant to take your place. In the automated e-mail with the reservation confirmation you will find a link to the webshop to unsubscribe. You can also go to the webshop yourself and cancel the reservation at Go to my bookings.
If you are not present on time and/or if you have not canceled the reservation in time, we will count this as a no-show. Read what this means in our Terms and Conditions.