In order to minimize the chance of spreading the coronavirus, we ask you to adhere to the following conditions:
- Adhere to the RIVM guidelines and the guidelines of the TU Delft:
- Keep 1.5 meters apart from one other (during all activities).
- Wear a face mask when moving through common areas in the building.
- Stay at home if you belong to the risk group or if you have one of the following symptoms: cold symptoms (such as nasal cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat), coughing, shortness of breath, fever and/or sudden loss of smell and/or taste (without nasal congestion).
- If you yourself are showing symptoms, get tested as soon as possible, even if your symptoms are mild. Until the test results are known, you should observe home isolation and under no circumstances come to X.
- If one of your housemates is showing symptoms, i.e. fever and/or shortness of breath, stay at home until the test results are known. As soon as you show symptoms yourself, get tested as soon as possible. A student house is seen as one household.
- If one of your classmates (so not a housemate) is showing symptoms and you have been within a distance of 1,5 metre of that classmate for more than 15 minutes in the two days before the symptoms started, we urge you not to come to X until your classmate's test results are known and negative. As soon as you also show symptoms, get tested as soon as possible.
- Wash your hands regularly with water and soap or use alcohol gel.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow, not your hands.
- Do not shake hands.
- For all outdoor activities groups of up to 2 people are permitted.
- Changing rooms and showers are still closed. If you come to play sports, make sure you have changed before coming to X. Toilets are available in the entrance hall.
- Bring your own materials and/or instruments. You cannot borrow materials and instruments from X for the time being. You may use materials which comes standard in the rooms, such as a piano in a music studio.
- Bring as little stuff as possible. The lockers are out of use, so take your bag with you. Put your bag in a place where you keep 1.5 meters distance from someone else's bag.
- Come to X no earlier than 5 minutes before the start time of your activity.
- After your planned activity(s) you should leave immediately.
- When you come to X for an activity, you always have to make an online reservation in advance. This also applies to X subscribers who want to make free use of X’s facilities. The only exception is the Contemplation Room, which you may visit without making a reservation.
- To limit the number of people permitted at a location it is currently not permitted to visit X as a spectator of an activity.
- X operates a system of triage for participation in its range of activities and for the renting or booking of spaces. Visitors to Cafe X are also asked to fill in a registration form.
We trust that everyone agrees with the above conditions. Only then can we make safe and responsible use of the facilities at X.
Your participation in activities at X is at your own risk. We recommend that you take out effective third-party liability and accident insurance. In addition, X is not liable for theft, loss of or damage to personal property. Do not leave valuable possessions unattended in the rooms and changing areas. You can use a locker to store your belongings free of charge. Please note: at 05:00 every morning, all lockers open automatically; so make sure you do not leave your belongings in a locker overnight.
X reserves the right to cancel advertised activities.
Withdrawal and refunds
You are entitled to have the hosts cancel an X subscription, course or product within 14 days after purchase, without citing reasons, provided that you have not made use of it in any way. You will have the full purchase amount refunded. It is not possible to withdraw from events and non-recurrent activities, unless they have been cancelled.
If you have already made use of an X subscription or course, you can, in the event of force majeure*, have this terminated prematurely in consultation with the Hosts and have part of the purchase amount refunded. The amount refunded will be determined in accordance with a set calculation method. Refunds are not possible for events, non-recurrent activities and products.
* Possible forms of force majeure:
- If you go abroad for your degree programme and will therefore be unable to make use of your X subscription or course.
- If you can demonstrate that you are unable to make use of your X subscription or course due to injury.
X reserves the right to introduce price changes during the season if deemed necessary.
No rights may be derived from any errors in the prices quoted.
Changes in the range offered
X reserves the right to change the fixed range on offer on a quarterly basis.
Property rights on work
Any items you have made during a course, workshop or event can be collected up to two weeks afterwards. They will then become the permanent property of X and X will also be entitled to use them in publications.
Registering as an external person
Anyone interested in a course at X who is not a TU Delft student, PhD candidate or member of staff may still be able to participate if places are available. Contact the Hosts to check availability on the day that the course is set to start. If a place is free, the Hosts can arrange your registration.
Missing a lesson
If you are unable to attend a lesson, it is unfortunately not possible to catch up at a later date.
Courses are generally made up of a series of seven lessons. X reserves the right to postpone a lesson by a week on a once-only basis in the event of trainer illness or absence.
The use of an X subscription is always strictly personal. It is not permitted to make use of a Campus Card or X Card belonging to someone else or that you may have found. To prevent misuse/loss, we recommend that you report any mislaid Campus Card or X Card to the Hosts.
Lost or damaged X Card
At the Hosts you can purchase a new X Card for the amount of €10.-.