Published research on ethics education for engineers by members of the Section
Useful resources and bibliography
Van de Poel, Ibo, and Lambèr Royakkers. Ethics, technology, and engineering: An introduction. John Wiley & Sons, 2011.
- Doorn, N. & Kroesen, Using and Developing Role Plays in Teaching Aimed at Preparing for Social Responsibility, J.O. Sci Eng Ethics (2013) 19: 1513. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11948-011-9335-6
- Van de Poel, Ibo, and Lamber Royakkers. "The ethical cycle." Journal of Business Ethics 71, no. 1 (2007): 1-13.
- Van der Burg, Simone, and Ibo Van de Poel. "Teaching ethics and technology with Agora, an electronic tool." Science and Engineering Ethics 11, no. 2 (2005): 277-297.
- Van de Poel, I. R., H. Zandvoort, and M. Brumsen. "Ethics and engineering courses at Delft University of Technology: Contents, educational setup and experiences." Science and Engineering Ethics 7, no. 2 (2001): 267.
- Van De Poel, Ibo, and Eulalia Smuga-Fries. "TEACHING ETHICS TO ENGINEERING STUDENTS." Roczniki Filozoficzne / Annales De Philosophie / Annals of Philosophy 63, no. 1 (2015): 213-16. http://www.jstor.org/stable/43410429.
Tips for writing – or: how to turn transpiration into inspiration by Sabine Roeser