23 oktober 2019 00:00 t/m 25 oktober 2019 16:30 - Door: Communication ImPhys
The Face2Phase event is co-organized with the AOIM XII and will take place in Delft on 23-25 October 2019. It addresses imaging with phase information and covers topics such as lensless imaging, aberration retrieval, adaptive and active optics, ptychography, holography, tomography, phase retrieval and applications.
The following speakers have accepted the invitation to give a talk:
- John M. Rodenburg, University of Sheffield, UK
- Andreas Menzel, Paul Scherrer Institute, Switserland
- Allard P. Mosk, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Silvain Gigan, Laboratoire Kastler Brossel, France
- Hans-Peter Herzig, EPFL, Switserland
- Roarke Horstmeyer, Duke Unviversity, USA
- Shiyuan Liu, Huazhong University, Wuhan, China
- Paul C.M. Planken, University of Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Ivo Vellekoop, TNW Faculty BMPI University of Twente, NL
- Na Ji, Berkeley University, USA
- Sophie Brasselet, Institut Fresnel, France
- Roberta Ramponi, Politecnico di Milano, Italy
- Margaret Murnane, University of Colorado, USA
- Martin J. Booth (University of Oxford)
- Paul Urbach (Delft University of Technology).
- Silvania Pereira, Delft University of Technology (The Netherlands)
- Yvonne van Aalst, Delft University of Technology (The Netherlands)
- Aurèle Adam, Delft University of Technology (The Netherlands)
- Jeroen Kalkman, Delft University of Technology (The Netherlands)
- Omar El Gawhary, Delft University of Technology (The Netherlands)
- Gleb Vdovin, Delft University of Delft (The Netherlands)
- Bob Kruizinga, TNO (The Netherlands)
The conference Face2Phase is followed by a conference on Adaptive Optics, held 24-25 October at the same location in Delft, which you can attend for free if you register as participant of Face2Phase.
Deadline for paper submission: 15 july 2019.
More information can be found on the website of Face2Phase.