Poster session on Microstructure
11 juni 2021 15:00 t/m 16:30 - Locatie: Online - Door: Ellen Vendrig
TU Delft Materials Science and Engineering (MSE)
Would you like to join the next online poster session on the theme of Microstructure, and see what is happening in our department?
The aim is to create a friendly atmosphere in which academia and industry come together to meet and discuss different research topics.
MSE PhD’s and Postdocs will showcase their work and research.
- Influence of up-stream processes on wind turbine main bearings’ microstructure.
- Using martensitic crystallography to determine transformation-induced deformation of ferrite in dual-phase steels
- Static recrystallization in austenite: a cellular automaton model
- Advanced crystal plasticity modelling of bainitic steels: relationship between microstructure and formability
- Austenite formation in pearlitic railway steels during fast heating: a phase field approach.
- Understanding microstructural banding in martensitic stainless steels after Q&P treatment.
- Modelling the effect of grain size on bainite kinetics
Send your registration to email@example.com
Note: there is a maximum number of participants, first come first served.