Best Climate Action and Energy Paper 2023 Award Event
19 maart 2024 15:30 t/m 17:00 - Locatie: Co-Creation Centre | The Green Village | Zet in mijn agenda
TU Delft stands as one of Europe’s largest research institutes in the field of climate action and energy with over a 1000 researchers active in the field. We work together with partners in the field labs on the TU Delft Campus, companies, policymakers, business developers, and social scientists from all over Europe. And we also want to involve you! That is why the TU Delft Energy Initiative and Climate Action Programme are launching the second edition of the Best Climate Action and Energy Paper Award. Working together we can address the enormous challenge of bringing a faster climate and energy transition, and we look forward to receiving ideas from your papers.
TU Delft MSc students, PhD candidates and Post doctoral researchers joined with one published paper in either the Climate Action or the Energy theme.
Each theme or institute have chosen their 3 best papers. First place will win € 500! The first place winners will be the 9 finallists for the overall Best Climate Action 2023 or Best Energy Paper 2023, both with a prize money of € 1000!
An overall jury, which consists of leading TU Delft and external researchers in these fields will choose and announce the Best Climate Action and Energy paper of 2023 at this Award Event.
Please join us for the presentations by the 9 finalists. You will witness what fine young, innovative researchers the TU Delft has, who are eager to change the climate and participate in the energy transition. The audience will also have the chance to select their favorite paper. Which researcher gave the best pitch? Which paper was the most innovative? Which idea is creative?
Date: 19 March 2024
Location: Co-Creation Centre at The Green Village
• Walk in from 15:00
• Welcome at 15:30 by Herman Russchenberg and Peter Palensky
• Pitches by the 9 finalists & audience votes for the Audience Choice Award
• Announcement of the 2 winners
• Network drinks from 17:00
Registration is mandatory via this form
• Climate Science - led by Pier Siebesma
• Climate Change Mitigation - led by David Vermaas
• Climate Change Adaption - led by Marjolein van Esch
• Climate Change Governance - led by Tatiana Filatova
• Urban Energy (incl Social Innovation in Energy Transition) - led by Henk Visscher
• Wind Energy (incl Ocean Energy) - led by Simon Watson
• PowerWeb (incl Energy Access 4 All) - led by Peter Palensky
• e-Refinery (incl eBattery) - led by Ruud van Ommen
• H2 - led by Bendiks Jan Boersma