CodeRefinery Workshops I
21 maart 2023 08:50 t/m 23 maart 2023 12:30 - Locatie: TU Delft Library, Orange Room | Zet in mijn agenda
Tue-Thu, March 21-23 and March 28-30 (6 half-day, in person at TU Delft Library)
- Registration (10 spots available)
- You can also join the Spring CodeRefinery workshop as part of the ‘FAIR for Research Software Program’ organised by the TU Delft Digital Competence Centre (DCC). You can learn more about the programme on the program website.
The aim of this workshop is to demonstrate to and familiarise the workshop participants with best practices and tools in modern research software development. The main focus is on professional tools for efficiently writing and maintaining research software. Since most research code is developed in a collaborative setting, we will discuss tools and workflows that facilitate this process. Most of the content is also relevant to a single researcher.
Are you doing any of these things below:
- You write scripts to process data.
- You change scripts written by your colleagues.
- You write code that is used in research by you or others.
then join the workshop! You do not need to be a "professional code developer" or computer scientist, but you have to be familiar with a programming language.
TU Delft PhD candidates can obtain 2.5 GS credits (Research skills) when attending and actively participating in the workshop (complete assistance).
If you have any questions about the workshops, please contact: RDMtrainingfirstname.lastname@example.org.