UTQ-Develop | 14 February
14 februari 2023 09:30 t/m 12:30 - Locatie: Teaching Lab - Door: Teaching Academy | Zet in mijn agenda
Please note that is only a placeholder for your own calendar and does not sign you up for this event.
By the end of UTQ DEVELOP, you should be able to:
- Design/redesign a course in line with a Vision on Education, as well as the relevant rules and guidelines:
- Construct learning objectives that provide a clear roadmap for the course design.
- Produce a course design that is constructively aligned.
- Reflect on the course alignment with the degree programme, research and requirements in the real world.
- Develop logistically feasible learning activities that:
- Suits the student profile.
- Enables active learning.
- Motivates your students to learn.
This blended UTQ module covers the basic principles of constructively aligning the different key aspects of education in order to increase and safeguard quality.
The cost of this UTQ module is 700 euro and can be charged to your faculty.
Unless otherwise stated, the courses will be held online.
Note: you must take this course before you are eligible to attend either ASSESS or TEACH.
More information via TLS Opleidingsportaal (if you have a staff Ned-ID) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org