Now that you have checked the requirements, it is time to share more information on the procedure to register and apply for EWEM.
TU Delft is the coordinating university of EWEM (for all tracks). This means that you need to follow the TU Delft’s procedure to apply and register. You find more information on the procedure, a step-by-step guide and deadlines here:
Additionally, we like to share some EWEM specific tips with you:
Please choose ‘European Wind Energy Master’ as study program name.
After you have submitted your application, your documents are checked by the International Office of TU Delft and then by the Coordinators of the track that you have applied for (from both degree-awarding universities). They assess your application on the basis of your submitted information. This means that we ask you to prepare your application documents carefully and for a reader with no knowledge about your individual BSc programme (or additional activities). Please use your application (motivation letter, CV, additional information on the content of your courses) to describe and prove that your expertise is sufficient.
Students have the possibility to apply for EWEM if they have not yet finalized their BSc programme or if they have not yet a English Language Certificate. Nonetheless, students need to ensure that they meet these requirements before the official deadlines, otherwise they cannot start with their EWEM programme.
- Application deadline for EU/EFTA and non-EU/EFTA nationals - including Dutch students and those with a TU Delft bachelor
- English language certificate submission deadline for non-EU/EFTA nationals
- Confirmation statement submission deadline
- English language certificate submission deadline for EU/EFTA nationals
- Bachelor diploma certificate submission deadline for non-EU/EFTA nationals
- Tuition fee full payment deadline
- Bachelor diploma certificate issuing deadline for EU/EFTA nationals. A hard copy of the diploma must be handed in for review at DTU at the start of the semester
These are strict rules and no exceptions are possible. Please plan your exams, resits and thesis presentations accordingly.
The official TU Delft regulation says that you may apply for one MSc programme only. In the case of EWEM, you may submit one application for EWEM (joint education programme) and one for a regular MSc programme of TU Delft per academic year.
There are three periods to apply for EWEM, each with their own admission decision moments. The sooner you apply the sooner you’ll get your decision! The registration for the cohort 2023-2025 has already closed. The registration for the cohort 2024-2026 will open on 15 October 2023.
Below you will find important dates regarding the admission decision for applicants 2024-2026:
- Applicants who applied before the 1st of December 2023 will be informed by end of January 2024.
- Applicants who applied from 1 December 2023 till 31 January 2024 will be informed at the end of March 2024.
- Applicants who applied from 1 February 2024 till the 1st of April 2024 23.59h will be informed in May 2024
Please note that the application decision dates mentioned above are only valid if all application documents were fully and correctly submitted by the application deadlines mentioned.