Do you have a great impactful idea but no clue if it is eligible for funding? If your idea meets the below guidelines, we invite you to get in touch with us.
- Your activity clearly reflects ambition;
- is innovative, is organized / implemented for the first time, and
- does not happen regularly, and
- has a large meaningful outreach, and
- contributes to a higher (social) goal, driven by knowledge and technology at TU Delft.
- Your activity is related to technology at TU Delft
- The activity is driven fully by student involvement and commitment.
- You are registered as a student at TU Delft
It can be anything as long as it is not commercial (incl. start-ups) and it follows the guidelines above, so don't hesitate to contact us by sending us an email or coming to our consultation hour (every monday during lunch in the Aula). Simply let us know what you have in mind, why you think it is an ambitious idea (keeping the above guidelines in mind) and we will look at all the options we can offer you.
All submitted Ambitious ideas will be reviewed by the Executive Grant Committee (EGC). The EGC consists of 9 members, each from different faculties and departments at TU Delft. The committee gathers 5 times a year to asses these applications. Want to know more?