Are you planning to participate in a competition related to technology and social impact? Or will you present your own research at a conference? Find out here if your activity is eligible for funding.
You can apply for an Conference & Grant:
- If you visit a conference. You have to present your own research at this conference.
- If you participate in a competition related to technology and social impact.
Please note: If your activity is related to 1 faculty at TU Delft, a financial contribution of this faculty is needed in order to qualify for a grant at Delft University Fund.
- Why do I need a financial contribution from my faculty?
We ask for a financial contribution from your faculty to ensure sufficient quality or importance of your project. The amount of faculty contribution is used as a means of measuring the relevance of your project according to experts from your own field of work. Therefore, we match our contribution with the financial contribution you receive from your faculty (up to a maximum amount of 250 pp within Europe and 500 pp outside Europe*).
- How do I find out whether I am eligible for receiving a financial contribution from my faculty?
To find out whether you are eligible for receiving a financial contribution from your faculty, please consult the TU Delft staff or your research group involved in your project. If you do not know who to consult, please contact the Executive Grant Committee member of your faculty.
- The Executive Grant Committee members
BK: Prof. V.H. Gruis
TPM: Drs.J.K. Dekker
AE: ir. J.A. Melkert
AS (builing 58, programmes LST, MST+ChmeE and NB): ir. P.L.J.Swinkels
AS (building 22, programmes TN+AP and SEC) dr. C.W.Hagen
CEG-CT: dr.ir. M.C.M. Bakker
CEG-TA: dr. M.E. Donselaar
IDE: prof.dr. H. de Ridder
EEMCS: prof.dr.ir. A. Smets
3mE: prof.dr.ir. B.J. Boersma
NetherlandsIf your activity takes place in the Netherlands, the maximum grant you could receive is €100,- per person (max €500,- for groups)*
EuropeIf your activity takes place in Europe, the maximum grant you could receive is €250,- per person (max €1250,- for groups)*
Outside EuropeIf your activity takes place outside Europe, the maximum grant you could receive is €500,- per person (max €2500,- for groups)*
* The amount of funding may depend on the faculty’s financial contribution and can be lower than the maximum mentioned amount. The decision to award a grant is at the absolute discretion of the Delft University Fund and the Executive Grant Committee. Decisions regarding the amount of the granted funding are not open to appeal.