Apply now for an Ambitious Idea grant which can go up to €15.000!
The Ambitious Idea application deadline is March 14, 2021. Your application will be discussed on April 22, 2021. You will receive the outcome of your application shortly after. Check whether you meet the guidelines below and we advise you to get in touch with FAST to schedule a meeting to discuss your ambitious idea.Schedule an online meeting to discuss ambitious idea
Do you have a great impactful idea but no clue if it is eligible for funding? If your idea meets the below guidelines, we invite you to get in touch with us.
- Your activity/project has a great potential to positively impact society;
- is innovative, is organised / implemented for the first time,
- has a large meaningful outreach,
- is driven by knowledge and technology at TU Delft.
- The activity is driven fully by student involvement and commitment.
- You are registered as a student at TU Delft.
- Your activity is non-profit.
If you are not sure if you meet the above criteria, don't hesitate to contact us by sending us an email (in which you can also ask us to schedule a call). Simply let us know what you have in mind, why you think you might have an Ambitious Idea (keeping the above guidelines in mind) and we will take a look at all the options we can offer you.
All submitted Ambitious Ideas will be reviewed by the Executive Grant Committee (EGC). The EGC consists of 9 members, each from different faculties and departments at TU Delft.
Watch this video to see an example of a succesful Ambitious Idea application by former TU Delft student Bob Hendrikx (Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment).