Apply for an Ambitious Project grant which can go up to €15.000!
The next Ambitious Project application deadline will be on 19 November 2023. Your application will be discussed in the meeting on 14 December 2023. You will receive the outcome of your application shortly after. Check whether you meet the guidelines below and we advise you to get in touch with FAST to schedule a meeting to discuss your ambitious project.Schedule an online meeting to discuss ambitious idea
Do you have a great impactful idea but no clue if it is eligible for funding? If your idea meets the below guidelines, we invite you to get in touch with us.
- Your activity/project:
- is innovative
- has a great potential to positively impact society
- is driven by knowledge and technology at TU Delft
- is feasible within the time frame and the necessary knowledge is available
- contributes to the personal development of the students in the team
- The idea is driven fully by student involvement and commitment.
- You are registered as a student at TU Delft (If your project partly takes place after your graduation, the planned end date of your project should be within 6 months after your graduation).
- Your project is currently non-profit (you don't have the intention to use the FAST grant to bring your product to the market while aiming for profit).
If you are not sure if you meet the above criteria, don't hesitate to contact us by sending us an email (in which you can also ask us to schedule a call). Simply let us know what you have in mind, why you think you might have an Ambitious Project (keeping the above guidelines in mind) and we will take a look at all the options we can offer you.
All submitted Ambitious Projects will be reviewed by the Executive Grant Committee (EGC). The EGC consists of 9 members, each from different faculties and departments at TU Delft.
Watch this video to see an example of a succesful Ambitious Project application by former TU Delft student Bob Hendrikx (Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment).