Antecedents certificate

For your MVV and or residence permit application, you need to provide the Immigration Office an antecedents certificate in advance.

Please fill in and sign this document and send it together with the photo card by registered mail to the Central International Office.

The address is:
TU Delft / Central International Office
Ingrid Bakker
Jaffalaan 9a
2628 BX Delft
The Netherlands