Knowledge immigrants

The Netherlands Immigration and Naturalisation Service (IND) has implemented a special visa scheme for 'knowledge migrants', whereby certain organisations (including TU Delft) can employ foreign staff without first having to obtain an Employment Permit.

Anyone who joins the payroll of TU Delft as a member of the academic staff is classified as a 'knowledge migrant'.

For further information, please see:

To determine whether the special arrangements apply in your situation, check our decision tree.